Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day from our home to yours!

My talented friend Heather Smith designed Jasper's Valentine's for him.  She currently has a cute Valentine Bingo you can download for free.

Here are the links to Jasper's Valentine's from last year, and the year before that that I made using a template from Heather Ann Designs.

I am excited to try these hidden message hearts for an activity during Family Home Evening tonight.  It looks like a lot of fun, and Jasper loves ANYTHING to do with paint.

I love it when Mike happily helps around the house.  Nothing says I LOVE YOU more than waking up to the kitchen, living room, bathroom, laundry room and hallway sparkling clean and mopped.  Then to top it off he steam cleaned our shower that he already scrubbed a couple of days ago!  Whew! He is AMAZING!

Happy Valentine's Day to me!

2 comments:

tiffany garfield photography said...

loved the email-- -thanks for the invite...it was super cute! happy love day you guys! :)

emily snyder said...

#1 when i find a husband, i would be very okay if mike helped give him some hints!

#2 I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 i am pretty darn excited about upcoming adventures with Elder Christensen. thank you, thank you, thank you for your constant love and support and cheerleading. i see who i want to be because of you!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am full time wife and Mom. Jasper is my busy 3 year old who keeps us on our toes. I like to sew and craft and make our house a home. I love to be outside and play with my boys.